Happy New Year! Wishing our lovely patients a healthy and happy 2023! We would like to congratulate our dental hygienist Gelareh Haghi for being awarded Hygienist of the Year Finalist for London by the Dentistry Awards 2022 and by the Private Dentistry Awards 2022.
- The practice has become fully private since October 2019, however we are completing treatment to the highest possible standard on the NHS for those that started treatment before this date.
- We now have an orthodontic therapist and a hygienist working at Brace Place.
- We have been working with 3Shape Trios scanners since 2018. Digital scanning for braces, Invisalign and retainers has made the experience pleasant. This means no gagging or gooey impressions in your mouth!
- A small wand is passed over the surface of your teeth and gums taking a 3D image/photo of the teeth. You will be able to see the digital model of your teeth straight away. The digital scan is accurate and provides a lot of detail which makes the treatment planning and simulating how the teeth can move easier.
- We have the latest x-ray machines for taking panoramic x-rays, cephlometric x-rays, Periaapical x-rays and CBCT scans, utilising minimal dose radiation.